Announcing the Usability Bootcamp
We're pleased to announce Perfetti Media's new two-day workshop, the Usability Bootcamp. This August, we'll offer these interactive and hands-on events in Boston and San Francisco.
Christine Perfetti has helped dozens of companies and agencies improve their designs by bringing research into their process. In this workshop, Christine's put together a program designed to improve your user research, usability testing, and evaluation skills. You'll come away from these two days knowing how to:
- Plan your user research, conduct user interviews, and analyze the data
- Run your in-person and remote usability tests without any outside help
- Conduct advanced usability tests, including 5 second tests and first click tests
- Design a paper mockup and test the design with real users in only one hour
- Develop personas or user profiles to communicate the users' needs throughout your organization
Plus, for our readers, we're offering a special discount. Sign up using promotion code PERF01 and you can attend the event for only $795 – a savings of $300 off the final registration price.
As a special gift, if you sign up by June 24th, we'll give you two complimentary UX books from our good friends from Rosenfeld Media: "Remote Research" and "Prototyping." Find out more about this offer.