UX Researcher, Summer Internship
Join us at Perfetti Media this July and August!
The UX Research internship is a part-time, paid opportunity. This is an eight-week position from July 16 to August 31 in the Greater Boston area. We are looking for candidates who are available for at least two days per week.
You will be working on several client research engagements with Christine Perfetti, our Founding Principal. Throughout the internship, you will observe research sessions, take notes, participate in stakeholder workshops, and plan and run studies.
- Collect user feedback through contextual interviews and usability studies
- Take notes for dozens of user research sessions
- Contribute to research synthesis workshops and stakeholder meetings
Throughout the engagement, you will learn how to recruit users, plan research studies, synthesize data, run stakeholder workshops, and communicate study results to clients.
- Relevant school experience
- Familiarity with user-centered research techniques, such as usability tests and user interviews
If you are interested in the position, please send a note and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.